Sunday, May 15, 2011

Aloha Friends!

Aloha to all!

I hadn't realized it's been over 2 years since I wrote something on this blog. Well, we still love our "Kapalua Sunset" villa at the Kapalua Bay Villas. I've been working on a Facebook page for myself (Lisa Gannon) with a page for "Kapalua Sunset" as well. Since I'm not so savvy at all things computer, it's taking me a long time to do this and I hope it's successful!

All is great at "Kapalua Sunset". We have a new 46" Sony LCD tv and a new sectional sofa sleeper (photos will be uploaded soon onto the website). We'd love for potential guests to visit our website as well as "friend" me and "Like" the "Kapalua Sunset" page on Facebook. The winter season was very successful for our rental, and the summer is booking slowly. We have a great rate of $160/nt for June 4-29, 2011. The Kapalua Food and Wine Festival is during the first week in June, so be sure to reserve your stay at our "Kapalua Sunset" villa before it's too late!

The grounds of the Kapalua Bay Villas look better than ever, and there's so much to do and see in Kapalua...now is a great time to plan and book your vacation with accommodations at our "Kapalua Sunset" villa. If our villa is not available, I will find alternate accommodations for you! I do this all the time as I know the properties and it's the "aloha spirit" to help. I'm affiliate with two different property management companies, so I have inventory I can quickly see if there's availability rather than you looking at so many listings and websites. I make the process quick and easy for you...just what planning a vacation is supposed to be!

We look forward to having you as our guests, and hope to hear from you soon. Either call or email...it doesn't matter to us. We just want to hear from you!

Cheers to Great Vacations!
Lisa and Pete Gannon

No comments: